Base rate bias misrepresenting and overstating Delta variant’s effect on vaccinated populations compared to the unvaccinated. @dr_kkjetelina has published an excellent explanation of this fallacy.
Your calls about:
- Cramping feet when exercising
- If both grandparents are double vaccinated, can they hold her 2-week-old grandchild?
- Is two weeks after the second Covid 19 dose considered to be enough protection for an asthmatic to resume normal activities?
- Management of inguinal hernias
- Valvular disease and heart surgery
- Combining Pfizer and Moderna vaccines
- Ontario is getting close to preventing a fourth wave as the number of people being vaccinated increase
- Anaphylaxis and Covid 19 vaccine precautions
Sunday House Call, #797, July 4, 2021: You forgot the denominator! Play Now | Play in Popup | Download