The Lancet published a commentary about the evidence supporting airborne transmission of SARS-CoV-2. There are important implications for health policy decisions.
Your calls about:
- A woman waits for her husband to return home after contracting Covid.
- Is a four-month delay between covid vaccine doses reasonable for someone on immunosuppressant drugs?
- What is the efficacy of the Moderna vaccine two weeks after the first dose?
- A man asks if he should use Botox for droopy eyelids?
- A man asks if there are other treatments like Coenzyme-Q10 can be used instead of a statin.
Sunday House Call, #786 , April 18, 2021: Something in the Air. Lancet commentary outlines the evidence supporting airborne transmission of SARS-CoV-2. Play Now | Play in Popup | Download