Sunday House Call, #703, July 21, 2019: Scheer sets aside critical thinking for political pandering to Big Dairy
Topics today include:
Andrew Scheer’s comments about the Canada Food Guide’s scientific method belies either his own misunderstanding about how studies and research should be conducted or he is completely beholden to a special interest group that now wants a bit of reciprocity for their support.
Your calls about:
- Management of Polymyalgia Rheumatica and Temporal Arteritis
- “Tired, heavy legs in a man with type 2 diabetes
- A man wants to know if he should buy Vitamin K2 supplements.
- Recurrent rapid heart rate issue is compromising a man’s quality of life. Approach to management.
- Managing Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome