Wednesday House Call, March 6, 2019
Dr Barry Dworkin joins Rob Snow to discuss the latest health stories of the week.
Your calls about:
- Short-term memory loss after an acute brain injury
- The dosing schedule for Dukoral
- Are there any adverse effects for humans with regards to nicotinamide-based pesticides?
- Lhermitte’s sign. What is it?
- MMR titers. How to be sure that you are immune to mumps, measles, and rubella
- A man with severe nosebleeds is on a blood thinner to treat atrial fibrillation. What question should he ask his doctor with regards to the risk of future bleeds and the potential harm versus the risk of stroke?
- The man had suffered a concussion and experienced tingling in both arms and legs. This may not be due to the concussion at all given the time this past but rather other factors. What should he do?