Wednesday House Call July 26, 2017
Dr Barry Dworkin joins Brian Lilley to discuss the latest health stories of the week.
- Diet fads and the usual obligatory lack of scientific evidence with the stories,
- Your calls:
- Lyme disease transmission does not occur between people
- vegan diets and the over exaggeration and false claims of its disciples
- restless leg syndrome
- hypertension and low blood pressure
- inability to gain weight despite eating everything in sight
- carpal tunnel syndrome
- a man with history of concussions and now has perceived cognitive difficulties with memory recall, and unexplained weight gain.