Wednesday House Call, April 10, 2019: Bursting the anti-vax balloon.
Dr Barry Dworkin joins Rob Snow to discuss the latest health stories of the week.
Today: MMR crisis in New York City results in mandatory vaccination. Toppling anti-vaxxer tropes with ease. This website provides the ammunition.
Your calls about:
- Can you get MMR vaccine when you are pregnant? (No)
- How do you find out if you require a Hepatitis A or B vaccine booster dose?
- A broken toe is not healing. Why?
- A man feels lightheaded when he stands up too quickly. Why and what can he do about it?
- A 5 mm lung nodule found on CT scan. How is it managed?