What are the causes of bags under our eyes? It is a combination of genetics, physiology, and behaviour/choices.
- A man states that he is having pain in his legs and arms. Cannot walk well, or lift his arm to comb his hair
- Should a woman with no family history of breast cancer be screened in her early 40’s?
- A woman with dementia is picking at her skin to the point of bleeding. Important to determine the cause as this behaviour is not usually associated with dementia.
- When should a fully (3 doses) vaccinated man whose COVID symptoms are abating return to work?
- Venous stasis dermatitis: Treatment and management