Topics today include:
Why some children reject broccoli and cauliflower.
Ref: In-Mouth Volatile Production from Brassica Vegetables (Cauliflower) and Associations with Liking in an Adult/Child Cohort
Your calls about:
- A woman calls stating that her husband went to a family dinner but one person was unvaccinated. What precautions their she and her husband take given that they are fully vaccinated?
- Surgical backlogs and hospitals because of Covid.
- A caller reports a three-year history of raised papules and “boils” on her arms, legs, and thighs.
- What does ESR and CRP mean? What are they and when and why is this blood test used?
- What danger does the mu variant of interest pose with respect to vaccine efficacy?
Sunday House Call, #809, September 26, 2021: "I don't want to eat my broccoli." Play Now | Play in Popup | Download