Your calls about:
- A woman calls stating that her husband went to a family dinner but one person was unvaccinated. What precautions their she and her husband take given that they are fully vaccinated?
- Surgical backlogs and hospitals because of Covid.
- A caller reports a three-year history of raised papules and “boils” on her arms, legs, and thighs.
- What does ESR and CRP mean? What are they and when and why is this blood test used?
- What danger does the mu variant of interest pose with respect to vaccine efficacy?