Sunday House Call, #638 December 3, 2017: I will trade you my pizza for dancing on the teacher’s desk.
Topics today include:
Your calls about:
- Monitoring abdominal aortic aneurysms
- The wound was stage IV lung cancer and her question about whether she should get a pneumonia vaccine
- Umbilical hernia and mesh repair
- What to do about a possible basal cell carcinoma
- Treatment of lymphedema
- Controlling blood pressure
- Treatment of carpal tunnel syndrome
- Why urine chemical tests show blood in the urine after exercise?