Sunday House Call, #778, February 21, 2021
Topics today include:
Family physicians have been notified in the media that they will be asked to call their 80+ year-old patients to book their Coronavirus vaccine appointments at some as yet-be-be-announced centralized vaccine centre. What are the logistical issues about this downloading of what should be Public Health’s responsibility onto family doctors?
Your calls and questions:
- Does turmeric modulate the immune system with respect to reducing the COVID-19 inflammatory response? No evidence for this.
- Diagnosis and treatment of sciatica
- PrEP for the prevention of HIV infections.
- Treatment of plantar warts
- Management of skin tags (acrochordons)