In addition to running a successful family medicine practice for 26 years, Dr. Dworkin is an Assistant Professor of Family Medicine at the University of Ottawa and received his medical degree from McGill University in Montreal.
He wrote a weekly column in the Ottawa Citizen’s Health Section from 2000 to 2005, and a column in the “Treating Teens” section of The Medical Post.
Listen to Dr. Dworkin on 580 CFRA every weekday morning at 6:50 a.m. on The Morning Rush with Bill Carroll where we add perspective to the media hype. Find him Wednesdays from 1 to 2 PM on Rob Snow’s News and Views
* The advice, clinical studies and recommendations presented in audio and written articles on this website are for general educational purposes and not diagnosis. You should consult your physician or other health professional directly before beginning or changing a course of health treatment.
- Wednesday House Call January 18, 2016
- Study finds that asthma misdiagnosed in almost 1/3 of cases
- Tonsillectomies offer only modest short-term reduction of repeat infections compared to warthful waiting
- Study stating hot chili peppers ability to help you live longer full of hot air
- Sunday House Call, #598, January 15, 2016: Just a little peanut
- Trump's actions legitimize anti-vaccination conspiracies by hiring conspiracy advocate to investigate vaccines
- Wednesday House Call January 11, 2016
- More evidence states that cough syrup preparations are ineffective
- Sunday House Call, #597, January 8, 2016: Star Trek Tricorder comes to life
- Preliminary report on one man's spinal cord repair after stem cell treatment in Phase 1A study
- Eat-ham/sausage-cause-worsening-asthma study good for the grinder
- Wednesday House Call December 21, 2016
- Mild exercise may hasten recovery in concussed children
- Sugar-industry-funded-study concludes that sugar intake guidelines lack robust evidence
- Sunday House Call, #596, December 18, 2016: Your "natural, additive-free" cigarette. Marketing madness takes its next logical step.