In addition to running a successful family medicine practice for 24 years, Dr. Dworkin is an Assistant Professor of Family Medicine at the University of Ottawa and received his medical degree from McGill University in Montreal.
He wrote a weekly column in the Ottawa Citizen’s Health Section from 2000 to 2005, and a column in the “Treating Teens” section of The Medical Post.
Listen to Dr. Dworkin on 580 CFRA every weekday morning at 6:50 a.m. on “Madely in the Morning” with Steve Madely where we add perspective to the media hype. Find him Wednesdays from 3 to 4 PM on Rob Snow’s Afternoon Edition.
* The advice, clinical studies and recommendations presented in audio and written articles on this website are for general educational purposes and not diagnosis. You should consult your physician or other health professional directly before beginning or changing a course of health treatment.
- Brian Wansink's recommendations for healthier eating without dramatically changing your life
- Wednesday House Call May 20, 2015 Special Alzheimer Edition
- What is second impact syndrome?
- Orange juice is not a fruit but it is a marketing factoid
- Sunday House Call, #532, May 17, 2015: Simple steps to stay healthy
- Eugene Melnyck's liver failure raises awareness about live donations for transplant
- What is "flesh-eating" disease?
- Wednesday House Call May 13, 2015: Tree sap anyone?
- CHEO institutes parent educational program to reduce non-urgent visits to the ER
- New home tech to prevent Alzheimer patients from endangering themselves
- Neurostimulation of spinal cord can help block chronic pain for some people
- Sunday House Call, #531, May 10, 2015: Overtesting + overdiagnosis = overtreatment
- IBM's Watson used to formulate new personalized cancer treatments
- Using C. diff to fight more virulent form of C. diff
- Afternoon Edition - Wednesday House Call May 6, 2015