In addition to running a successful family medicine practice for 26 years, Dr. Dworkin is an Assistant Professor of Family Medicine at the University of Ottawa and received his medical degree from McGill University in Montreal.
He wrote a weekly column in the Ottawa Citizen’s Health Section from 2000 to 2005, and a column in the “Treating Teens” section of The Medical Post.
Listen to Dr. Dworkin on 580 CFRA every weekday morning at 6:50 a.m. on The Morning Rush with Bill Carroll where we add perspective to the media hype. Find him Wednesdays from 1 to 2 PM on Rob Snow’s News and Views
* The advice, clinical studies and recommendations presented in audio and written articles on this website are for general educational purposes and not diagnosis. You should consult your physician or other health professional directly before beginning or changing a course of health treatment.
- Meta-analysis study of diminishing male fertility a starting point to determine its veracity
- John McCain returns to US Senate after diagnosis of glioblastoma
- Cold-sore-virus caused uncommon but fatal meningitis in newborn baby
- Male-enhancement "natural" coffee using undisclosed Viagra-like ingredient
- Positive lifestyle changes may help reduce risk of certain types of dementia and will reduce other disease risks
- Wednesday House Call July 19, 2017: Believe the antivaccine propaganda and children will reap what you sow
- Study bias against methadone distribution clinics blinds them to the deficiencies of mental health cares services in Ontario
- Artificial sweeteners' contribution to weight gain fraught with bias and no demonstrated causality
- The use of antipsychotic meds in children with behaviour disorders under scrutiny in part because of drastic weight gain
- Sunday House Call, #622, July 16, 2017: Playing with fire and the children get burned
- KD has toxins!! Chemophobia hype continues from agenda-fuelled agencies that fail Toxicology 101
- Measles now endemic in Europe: The predictable outcome of ignorance, fake data, and anti-science
- Wednesday House Call July 12, 2017: Ya got the money?!
- Hospitals performing private operations despite delays for necessary surgeries (for which there is no money to pay for them and hence the ORs sit idle)
- Study states delayed emergency surgery increases mortality risk