In addition to running a successful family medicine practice for 24 years, Dr. Dworkin is an Assistant Professor of Family Medicine at the University of Ottawa and received his medical degree from McGill University in Montreal.
He wrote a weekly column in the Ottawa Citizen’s Health Section from 2000 to 2005, and a column in the “Treating Teens” section of The Medical Post.
Listen to Dr. Dworkin on 580 CFRA every weekday morning at 6:50 a.m. on “Madely in the Morning” with Steve Madely where we add perspective to the media hype. Find him Wednesdays from 3 to 4 PM on Rob Snow’s Afternoon Edition.
* The advice, clinical studies and recommendations presented in audio and written articles on this website are for general educational purposes and not diagnosis. You should consult your physician or other health professional directly before beginning or changing a course of health treatment.
- DNA editing jumps the shark
- Why we should defend Dr. Oz's right to talk about non-evidenced-based claims
- Early data shows implantable device can determine tumour sensitivity to chemo
- Afternoon Edition - Wednesday House Call April 22, 2015
- Don't kiss your dog!
- Megadosing vitamins reported to increase risk of heart disease and cancer
- Cannabis effects in teens presented in new report
- Sunday House Call, #529, April 19, 2015
- Researchers working on breath test for stomach cancer
- Afternoon Edition - Wednesday House Call April 15, 2015
- Would you accept human surgical wait times for your dog or cat?
- Dogs able to smell prostate cancer in men's urine samples
- Boys should be included in HPV vaccination programs
- Sunday House Call, #528, April 12, 2015: Ont Government squanders billions and children suffer
- Want some BMPEA with that supplement? Oh that's right, "natural" is safe.