In addition to running a successful family medicine practice for 24 years, Dr. Dworkin is an Assistant Professor of Family Medicine at the University of Ottawa and received his medical degree from McGill University in Montreal.
He wrote a weekly column in the Ottawa Citizen’s Health Section from 2000 to 2005, and a column in the “Treating Teens” section of The Medical Post.
Listen to Dr. Dworkin on 580 CFRA every weekday morning at 6:50 a.m. on “Madely in the Morning” with Steve Madely where we add perspective to the media hype. Find him Wednesdays from 3 to 4 PM on Rob Snow’s Afternoon Edition.
* The advice, clinical studies and recommendations presented in audio and written articles on this website are for general educational purposes and not diagnosis. You should consult your physician or other health professional directly before beginning or changing a course of health treatment.
- Afternoon Edition - Wednesday House Call November 26, 2014
- Ontario e-cigarette ban law: Trust government to ignore the evidence and pass policy anyway
- Substandard medications becoming an issue in Canada
- Radon gas detection tests recommended by Canadian Cancer Society
- Sunday House Call, #512, November 23, 2014
- Ontario health stats have serious methodology flaws for some measurements
- Turning on the light within cancer cells
- Magnetic brain stimulation for treatment-resistant depression is helpful for some
- Afternoon Edition - Wednesday House Call November 19, 2014
- Study shows popular weight loss app does not work....if you do not use it
- It's Hockey Mumps in Canada
- Sunday House Call, #511, November 16, 2014
- Genetic test for prostate cancer recurrence can help personalize care and management
- Afternoon Edition - Wednesday House Call November 12, 2014
- No advantage of one diet over another. Long-term results equivocal.