In addition to running a successful family medicine practice for 24 years, Dr. Dworkin is an Assistant Professor of Family Medicine at the University of Ottawa and received his medical degree from McGill University in Montreal.
He wrote a weekly column in the Ottawa Citizen’s Health Section from 2000 to 2005, and a column in the “Treating Teens” section of The Medical Post.
Listen to Dr. Dworkin on 580 CFRA every weekday morning at 6:50 a.m. on “Madely in the Morning” with Steve Madely where we add perspective to the media hype. Find him Wednesdays from 3 to 4 PM on Rob Snow’s Afternoon Edition.
* The advice, clinical studies and recommendations presented in audio and written articles on this website are for general educational purposes and not diagnosis. You should consult your physician or other health professional directly before beginning or changing a course of health treatment.
- New biotherapeutic cancer treatment centre an excellent addition to novel therapeutic solutions
- Why the MMR vaccine helped Sidney Crosby
- Sunday House Call, #515, December 14, 2014: Great cutting music and magazine absconders
- New pediatric concussion clinic to open in Ottawa
- Afternoon Edition - Wednesday House Call December 10, 2014
- New class of cholesterol-lowering study drug may help reduce risk of heart disease but be careful of how the data is presented
- New advance may help repair damaged spinal cords and neurological function
- Sunday House Call, #514, December 7, 2014
- Flu vaccine efficacy may not be as great as last year because of recent virus mutation
- Recognizing signs of stroke FAST
- Afternoon Edition - Wednesday House Call December 3, 2014
- Improved hospital standards and adaptation reduced hospital-related deaths
- Electronic medical records being adopted by more practices according to survey
- Phase 1 breast cancer vaccine deemed safe and now moves onto larger clinical trials
- Sunday House Call, #513, November 30, 2014