In addition to running a successful family medicine practice for 27 years, Dr. Dworkin is an Assistant Professor of Family Medicine at the University of Ottawa and received his medical degree from McGill University in Montreal.
He is host of the evidence-based medical show Sunday House Call, now in its thirteenth year, every Sunday afternoon from 4 to 5 PM on News Talk Radio 580 CFRA. You can also contact Dr. Dworkin online.
He wrote a weekly column in the Ottawa Citizen’s Health Section from 2000 to 2005 and a column in the “Treating Teens” section of The Medical Post.
Listen to Dr. Dworkin on 580 CFRA every weekday morning at 6:50 a.m. on The Morning Rush with Bill Carroll where we add perspective to the media hype. Find him Wednesdays from 1 to 2 PM on Rob Snow’s News and Views
* The advice, clinical studies and recommendations presented in audio and written articles on this website are for general educational purposes and not diagnosis. You should consult your physician or other health professional directly before beginning or changing a course of health treatment.
- Wednesday House Call August 2, 2017
- Obesity prevalence on the increase according to Health Canada data survey
- 13 reasons why you should not overinterpret internet search data
- Ontario Government to publicize health risks of cannabis use in adolescents and young adults
- Sunday House Call, #624, July 30, 2017: Slime it, patch it, heal it!
- Opinion paper questions advice to complete full course of antibiotics
- Ottawa's first safe-injection site approved by Health Canada
- Meta-analysis study of diminishing male fertility a starting point to determine its veracity
- Wednesday House Call July 26, 2017
- John McCain returns to US Senate after diagnosis of glioblastoma
- Cold-sore-virus caused uncommon but fatal meningitis in newborn baby
- Sunday House Call, #623, July 23, 2017: Chili burns your taste buds but not your fat
- Male-enhancement "natural" coffee using undisclosed Viagra-like ingredient
- Positive lifestyle changes may help reduce risk of certain types of dementia and will reduce other disease risks
- Wednesday House Call July 19, 2017: Believe the antivaccine propaganda and children will reap what you sow